You’ve read John Maxwell’s best-selling Winning with People, and now you’re ready for some specific action steps to build on the knowledge you gained. 25 Ways to Win With People has just what you need! This complementary companion to the full-sized book is ideal for a quick refresher course on interpersonal relationships.
A small sampling of the twenty-five specific actions readers can take to build positive, healthy relationships includes:
- Complimenting People in Front of Others
- Creating a Memory and Visiting It Often
- Encouraging the Dreams of Others
About the Author
John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold over 12 million books. His organizations have trained more than one million leaders worldwide. Dr. Maxwell is the founder of Injoy Stewardship Services and EQUIP. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- Full Audiobook MP3 Format
- Full PDF Book Included
- Print Length: 205 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership (June 5, 2005)
- Publication Date: June 5, 2005
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007FZXDD4