START YOUR OWN EVENT PLANNING BUSINESS AND CELEBRATE ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!
Weddings, graduations, birthday parties, anniversaries, and conferences—what do these all have in common? Everyone would rather hire someone else to plan and run them! That someone can be you.
Take your passion for event planning to the next level with in-the-trenches advice and tools you need to start, run, and grow a successful business. From writing a solid contract to finding reliable vendors, our experts help you identify your niche, teach you how to scout potential clients, evaluate the competition, market your business, and more.
Discover how to:
- Identify a niche and establish yourself within the industry
- Build a loyal customer base for large and small events
- Implement targeted strategies for planning commercial, political, civic, social events, and more
- Promote your business, events, and yourself with Pinterest, Instagram, and other social and online marketing tools
- Develop proposals, vendor agreements, contracts, and manage day-to-day operations and costs
- Keep within budget using money-saving tips and industry-tested ideas
Plus, gain valuable insights from interviews with practicing event planners, and stay on track with checklists, worksheets, and other resources.
Everything you need to make your event planning business a successful reality is right here—get the party started today!
- Full Audiobook MP3 Format
- Listening Length: 5 hrs and 26 mins
- Release date: 10-30-2018
- Publisher: Entrepreneur Press; Fourth edition (April 20, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 20, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00PSSFZSQ